About 8 Days Nothern Tanzania Highlight Safari
Trip Summary: 1 night near JRO Airport (or in Arusha), and 7 days safari to the Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater, Tarangire and Lake Manyara.
Level of Accommodation: Choice of Adventure Comfortable Camping, Value, Value Plus or Premier Group size: Small (No more than 6 people)
Is Group discount Available?: : Yes, If you book as party of 2 and we get other(s) to join you, or you join an existing group, then discount of at least 10% will apply to everyone in the group
Is Option to book as Private safari for 2people available?: : Yes, BUT you have to book accordingly, and that will only attract an extra $150/person for entire trip (not per day)
Schedule Dates: Depart any day
Arrival Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO)
You will be met upon your arrival in JRO; and transfer to Hotel in Arusha.
Accommodation & Meals: See options below, B&B
Arusha & Tarangire
Today, after breakfast, we drive to TarangireNational Park with picnic lunch; the park is renowned for its large elephant population. Game drives in the park..
Tarangire & Ngorongoro
Another game drive safari in Tarangire; then later in the day we drive to drive to Karatu village for dinner and overnight there.
Ngorongoro (Karatu) / Serengeti
Drive towards Ngorongoro (approx 20mins); after registration at the gate, enter the Ngorongoro Conservation Area, and drive for about 30minutes before entering the descending gate of the Crater. Game drives safari in the Crater, exploring the short-grass plains of the crater floor. This extinct volcano embraces 100sq miles alive with lion, leopard, rhino, elephant, buffalo, and many more games. Later in the day we drive to overnight in Serengeti.
Game drives safari in the Serengeti exploring the rolling plains of Serengeti National Park in search of the large predators and the gentle herbivores on which they feed.
Serengeti & Lake Manyara
After breakfast another game drive in Serengeti, then drive to overnight in Lake Manyara with an optional visit to a Maasai Village and/or Olduvai Gorge at an extra cost.
Lake Manyara (Safari or Cultural tour), Arusha, Kilimanjaro & Departure
Morning game drive safari in Lake Manyara Park. The park is home to colorful birds, elephants, zebras, giraffe, hippos, antelopes and other animals.
|Accomodation Level||Prices per person ~ double occupancy||Single Room Supplement Fee|
|Premier||$ 3,690||$ 3,750||$ 450/person|
|Value plus||$ 3,585||$ 3,650||$ 330/person|
|Value||$ 3,330||$ 3,400||$ 290/person|
|Adventure Camping||$ 2,490||$ 2,565||$ 70/person|
- Guarantee Price, Guarantee Departure
- Arrival and departure Kilimanjaro airport transfers
- Accommodation as indicated (2 people sharing a double roomwith 1 or 2 separate beds. Please let us know your preference at the time of booking)
- Activities and meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- All park fees and government taxes
- Services of professional English-speaking driver-guide
- Game drives in Land Rover or Land Cruiser with pop-up or flip-flop roof tops and guarantee of a window seat
- Bottled water while on safari
- Unlimited mileage on the safari
- Maximum of 6 passengers in the safari vehicles
- International airfare
- Items of a personal nature such as passport, visa, and traveler’s insurance
- Tips to driver-guide